- TSA Approved: It allows your luggage to be unlocked and inspected by special authorities without damages to your lock or bag.
- Easy To Use: 4-Digit Locks,the original number is 0-0-0, you can setting and changing the combination whatever you want.(There is instruction when you receive these lock)
- Durable Material: The 4-Dial TSA Approved Lock is constructed from sturdy zinc alloy, designed to withstand the rigors of baggage handling.
- No Key To Lose: There is no key, so you need to remember the password you set.
- Multiple Uses: The Travel Sentry approved and Transportation Security Administration approved lock can be used for travel or various lockers such as hostels, gym, water parks, etc.
- Material: Zinc Alloy & Steel
- Size (Approximate): 2.6in x 1.18in x 0.51in
- Product Weight (lock only): 2.7 oz
- Color: As main picture
- 4 x TSA Suitcase Lock
The way to set these locks as followings:
1.The original number is 0-0-0-0. Setting your own combination.
2.Pull up the shackle. (as in the picture above)
3.Rotate the shackle 90° counterclockwise, Hold it down and then continue to turn another 90 ° counterclockwise .
4.Set your own combination by turning dials to the convex line.
5.Turn the shackle back as normal. The procedure is now complete.
6.Dial your numbers to the convex, pull the shackle to open.
7.Insert the shackle and scramble the numbers to lock, repeat the above to reset.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
4-DIGIT COMBINATION LOCK. Set your own 4-digit combination with ease. It literally takes half a minute to enter your whatever combination you want with the detailed instructions and pictures There is no key provided for all TSA Approved combination locks.
EASY TO READ AND SET DIALS. These high contrast dials make reading your combination a breeze. No more squinting or searching for glasses as you try to open your locks.
100% TSA APPROVED LUGGAGE LOCKS. All travel locks we sell are certified and designed from the ground up to be the strongest and durable luggage locks in the market. The key slot of TSA locks is designed for security officers to use to access the luggage for inspection.
ALWAYS RELOCKED, ALWAYS PROTECTED. TSA agents never leave Your bags unlocked after inspections, Because they cannot remove the key without re-locking It. So You can keep belongings safe after TSA inspection!
WIDE RANGE OF USES. The sturdy locks we sell can be used international on a wide variety of items besides luggage or suitcases. These high quality padlocks can be used on a backpack zipper, baggage, gym locker, purse, gun case, briefcase, cabinet, toolbox golf bag or laptop bag.